Road to Nowhere
A downloadable Neon Noir Adventure for Windows, macOS, and Linux
"Road to Nowhere" tells the story of Cohle Bishop – a renowned introvert, and successful software developer – whose life is torn apart by scandal.
Though innocent, he is haunted by personal demons, abandoning his “perfectly adequate” life in hope of finding himself on the open road. Despite the help of his psychologist, Cohle spirals into depression as he moves from town to town – destination nowhere.
Though hounded by painful memories, there is hope at the end of this strange, twisted journey.
Can you help him find his way?
"Road to Nowhere" is an emotionally charged "point-and-click adventure" about betrayal, manipulation and abuse.
The game is produced by 15BiT GAMES, and developed using Powerhoof’s PowerQuest framework.
This solemn tale sports a unique aesthetic, and original dialogue written/ performed by David J. Ross and partnered with the direction and visual flair of developer Dean Thomson.
- Branching storyline with multiple endings.
- Live-action actors with a dreamy, neon-noir atmosphere.
- The vocal and visual talents of:
- Rupert Booth (Contradiction)
- Anarosa Butler (The Shapeshifting Detective)
- Melissa Medina (Rose & Locket)
- Walter Mack (Reversion)
- Danidos (Twitch Streamer)
- Claire Lim (Twitch Streamer)
- Dean Thomson
- David J. Ross
- An interactive music system that changes according to your play style.
- A melancholy, orchestral and synthwave soundtrack composed by:
- Scott Buckley
- Kyle Misko
- Daniel Birch
- Scott Buckley
Being Released on Windows, Linux/SteamOS and MacOS
Will be available for FREE to download in late 2020
|Updated||16 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||Unity, Adobe Photoshop, Audacity, Adobe After Effects|
|Tags||2D, FMV, Narrative, Noir, Photorealistic, Point & Click, Synthwave, Thriller, Voice Acting|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Links||Steam, Steam, Patreon, Homepage|
Click download now to get access to the following files: