Road To Nowhere
A downloadable Experience
"You’ve reached the message bank of Cohle Bishop. You may hate me right now – and I don’t blame you. Just... please don’t call me back –"
Set over four years across the United States, Road To Nowhere tells the story of an introvert, and successful software developer, whose life is torn to shreds by scandal. Though aided by family, he walks away devastated and soon finds himself on the open road.
Confronted by his past and doubting his own sanity, Cohle spirals into depression as he moves from town to town – destination nowhere. Flooded with mismatched memories, he tries desperately to pull himself back from the brink.
Can he escape his troubled past?
Road To Nowhere is an emotionally charged point-and-click tale about betrayal, manipulation, and abuse produced by 15BiT GAMES. Developed in the Unity engine, it sports a unique aesthetic and original dialogue written and performed by David J. Ross.
- A unique art style incorporating full motion video, live actors and a roto-scoping style reminiscent of "A Scanner Darkly"
- Branching storyline with multiple endings
- An interactive music system that changes according to your play style
- A melancholy soundtrack by Scott Buckley, Daniel Birch and Suldusk
- Full voice cast
- Director's Commentary (coming soon after release)
- Bonus "Making of" video
- Will be available for "FREE" on Windows, MacOS and SteamOS/Linux
"Road To Nowhere" will be available late 2019/early 2020.
Directed, Visual FX, Coding and Concept By:
David J. Ross
David Lloyd (PowerQuest)
Motion Capture Actors:
Dean Thomson as Cohle Bishop
Mariane Thomson as Katrina Bishop
David J. Ross as Mike Farrugia
Chris Kelly as Motel Clerk
House Party Attendees:
David J. Ross as Cohle Bishop
Sam Rahman as Katrina Bishop
Dean Thomson as Motel Clerk
David J. Ross
Sound Engineering and Mixing:
All creative commons information including links and attributions can be found within the game credits and included documentation.
|Updated||22 days ago|
|Release date||8 days ago|
|Tags||2D, FMV, Mental Health, Multiple Endings, Point & Click, Story Rich, Synthwave, Thriller, Voice Acting|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Languages||English, Portuguese (Brazil)|
|Inputs||Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
- The Current State of a "Road To Nowhere" for22 days ago
- A little bit about the "Road To Nowhere" art style.53 days ago